US Admissions

Are there any particular exams I need to take if I want to study the Sciences in the US besides SAT?

There are no required additional examinations for standard Science programs in the US but you may consider taking additional qualifications (such as the AP exam) or a local college-level course to make yourself a more competitive candidate for Science programs. Colleges in the US would also value extracurriculars related to the Sciences.