UCAS Application

My Doubt- I am from India. I have done my Class 10(SSC) from a State board, but even after searching for my state board in the Qualification section, I am not able to find my state board. there is the only option of CBSE or AISSE, If I fill out CBSE (central board) instead of my state board, would it be wrong? What to do?