Student who didn't take NCEA Level 3 English

Hi, I’m just wondering what medical schools in Australia that I can apply for since I didn’t do NCEA Level 3 English since I’ve heard its a requirement for a lot of universities.? I did NCEA Level 2. Also how do you apply for med school in Australian Universities?

Hi Esther, there are still lots you can apply to - University of Adelaide, Flinders University, University of New South Wales, Newcastle University/University of New England Joint Medical Programme, Western Sydney University, University of Sydney, Curtin University and the University of Western Australia guaranteed entry scheme. Applications open in August and close at the end of September each year. Each state has its own Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC, QTAC, UAC etc) that you apply through. Simply create a profile, put in all your details and add the programmes you want to apply to in your preference list. Some universities (e.g. WSU, UNSW, Newcastle) have additional application forms to submit. All information on exactly how to apply can be found on the universities websites although this is usually not updated for next year until around April - May. Also don’t forget to apply for Halls of Residence at the same time so you have accomodation if you do gain a place.