Is there anyone who has had personal experience with Macleans College?
I’m interested to learn more about the school:
- Size: cohort, male-female ratio, teachers
- Academics: curriculum, structure (is it streamed?), previous results, available subjects (strong/weak?)
- Extracurriculars: academic, sport, cultural, arts (music, theatre etc)
- Leadership: institutional vs innovative (and the opportunities available to demonstrate each)
- Location / Facilities
- School Tradition and Culture
- Social: How inclusive is the school? How easy is it to make friends? What’s the social scene like in/out of school?
I’d be interested to hear about both the strengths and weaknesses of Macleans.
What are some of the reasons that I’d choose Macleans over other top schools in Auckland?