I'm a US Permanent Resident


I have a New Zealand passport with US Permanent Residency, could I apply as an US person for college?


If you hold a US passport or a green card, you’re eligible to apply to colleges and universities as a domestic student.

This is especially important for financial aid, as a lot of private schools are needblind to Americans but not needblind to internationals.