English Proficiency Tests

What English tests do I need to take as an international student applying to the US, UK and Canada?

For US schools, many schools will accept tests such as Duolingo or TOEFL. Most US or Canadian schools will also have their own specific policy as to which international students should consider taking an English proficiency test to begin with - for example, in many cases, attending an American high school in which courses are taught in English may allow a student to not take these tests. Further, different schools will have varying score expectations.