When do I have to choose a major? Can I change it? Can I have 2 majors?

When do I have to choose a major? Can I change it? Can I have 2 majors?

Every student picks a major at the end of the second year. Available majors are Urban Studies, Literature, Anthropology, Mathematical, Computational and Statistical Sciences, History, Global Affairs, Life Sciences, Economics, Psychology, PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics), Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Environmental Studies, Arts and Humanities. A student can not have 2 majors but can have major and minor. It is entirely ok to change your major. People do that up until their last year!

At Yale-NUS, each student picks their major at the end of their second year. There are 14 available majors, which avessenheim listed out before.

While you can’t have two majors, you can change your major at multiple points, even after officially declaring, you simply have to file some paperwork with the Registry office so the change is officially reflected in your transcripts. In addition, you can declare a minor, in any of the 14 majors, and have that reflected on your diploma/transcripts if you would like.